Cupid.com - Review by Editor - Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
In the polyamorous match market, Cupid not only send plenty of delivers with matching, dating, connection but also provides an open community for many open-minded people to find polyamorous relationship. As an old online dating sites, Cupid has made their users good impression for its unique features and morden design. "Cupid's Arrow", the most greatest feature gives those polyamorous singles a way to express their love with other members. All-in-all, Cupid is the right place to find your poly love.
For those who desire to find a long term relationship with more than one partner, joining Cupid.com can be a little hard and they will take more time to search some right singles who have the like mind. But only if you decided to find someone here, give you more time, Cupid.com can give you a satisfied result, after all there are lots of singles waiting for be matched.
Cupid.com has lots of basic and important features as same as other polyamorous dating sites. Sending instant message to your potential partners. Using advanced search tool to find your right match. Some dating tips also help you know how to find right partners to join your polyamorous relationship. Cupid has over 40+ features to be used by its members, however if you wish to try more features in order to improve the chance to match, paid members can be the better choice than free.
- Wingman Barney: Personal wingman can help its users to start a conversation and find a date
- Q-matching: When you have any problem, Q-matching give you any answer about your dating.
- Anti-Scam System: when you see someone who might have joined for a wrong reason, you can use the feature to report it.
- Safe Mode: Cupid.com offers the safe mode for users to chatting onlin with a verified member.
- $29.99 for one month of membership.
- $25.95 per month for 3 months of membership, $77.97 billed quarterly
- $15 per month for 12 months of membership, $180 billed yearly.
Pro and Con
1. Large members database.
2. Clear layout and navigation.
1. Need more time to match.
2. Non-professional polyamorous dating site.
Main Competitor: OkCupid, Match
Overall, Cupid.com is well laid out and easy to use when it comes to creating a profile, searching and communicating with other members. This dating service is designed for you to search for your potential match. The profiles offer enough information to allow you to make informed decisions on who you would like to potentially date. Cupid doesn't assume to know who your ideal match since they feel the person looking on their site would know best, as opposed to a mathematical matchmaking formula. It is estimated that Cupid.com has a total of about 2.5 million members. The review site Dating Wise also notes that Cupid.com has a total of 616,000 active users in any given month.